- SanDisk CZ71 Cruzer Force USB 2.0 Flash Drive With Metal Casing S$ 10.00–S$ 40.00
- Aurora A4 (216x303mm) 100 MICRON 100/PK LAMINATOR POUCH S$ 16.05
iWalk Extreme TRIO 10000 Ultra-Slim Backup Battery Power Bank with LCD Display
- Logitech Mouse M105 S$ 17.00
- Logitech Wireless Mouse M185 S$ 23.00
- Canon PGI-2700 Ink Cartridge S$ 23.30–S$ 39.20
Showing the single result
The Ziitron T8 is our very own line of full tower PC chassis. Its gargantuan size can accommodate the largest EATX or XL-ATX motherboards, and provides sufficient space for cooling of these powerhouses. The T8 is mainly built out of sturdy steel, and its front panel made out of resilient ABS thermoplastic. The T8 has a smart internal layout consisting of panel dividers and wire holders, making it extremely tidy and efficient.
The T8 has 10 front panel drive bays which can be easily accessed for a HDD hot-swap. A mechanical vent is also installed on the top panel to give a ventilation boost. For an added kick, the T8 is prepped with pre-drilled pipe holes coated with protective rubber lining, making it very easy to install a liquid-based cooling system such as the GF-600.